The Whiting Quality roll-up for temps above 20°F/-7°C.
This is the finest door designed for use on trucks and trailers carrying foods at medium temperatures (20°F/-7°C and above). Built to Whiting's exacting quality specifications, our ultra smooth aluminum facing will readily accept high quality paint and decals. No other roll-up delivers such consistent temperature control in this range.
- 1-1/2" fiberglass panels are clad with aluminum exterior facing for easy cleaning and excellent acceptance of paint and decals.
- No rivets on face of door to interfere with lettering or decals.
- One piece pultruded fiberglass shell featuring foam-in-place urethane insulation.
- All hinge fasteners reinforced with steel backing plates.
- Replaceable double seal at each panel joint.
- Baked-on-white enamel paint finish.
- Rigid aluminum bottom channel full width of door.
- 2 cable balancer with independent spring for each cable. Springs treated with rust preventative.
- All rollers can be easily changed without removing hinges.
- All door hardware E-COATED. (Automotive quality corrosion protection).
- 4 rows of hinges
- STAINLESS STEEL-CLAD option includes all TempGuard Door features plus Stainless Steel-faced panels.