The Whiting Quality roll-up for temps below 20°F/-7°C
Specify the Whiting COLDSAVER Door, designed especially for use on trucks and trailers carrying goods at extremely low temperatures (below 20°F/-7°C). There are no fasteners or aluminum connectors through the door. You can be completely confident with the Whiting COLDSAVER, for low, low temperature control!
- 2-1/8" thick panels built with aluminum facings inside and out for easy cleaning and excellent acceptance of paint and decals.
- No rivets on face of door to interfere with lettering or decals.
- Aluminum extruded panels .070" thick resist puncture.
- Foam-in-place urethane insulation.
- Panel joints are double sealed.
- Rigid bottom channel has thermal break for entire width.
- 2 cable balancer with independent spring for each cable. Springs treated with rust preventative.
- All rollers can be easily changed withoutremoving hinges.
- All door hardware E-COATED. (Automotive quality corrosion protection).
- 4 rows of hinges.
- Pre-painted in standard white at factory.
- STAINLESS STEEL-CLAD option includes all ColdSaver Door features plus Stainless Steel-faced panels.