The only door that will actually outlive your vehicle!
Double wall aluminum extruded panels form a truss to make this durable Whiting HINGED TRUSS II Dry Freight Door the strongest door available. Yet, the weight is substantially the same as a wood panel door. This superior door readily accepts automotive quality paint and decals. Equipped with a 2" roller and a 2" track to withstand rough service. Also available with optional steel rollers.
- Double wall extruded aluminum panels, all designed for optimum strength and appearance.
- Double sealed, inclined joints to stop water.
- Top, bottom and side seals standard.
- 4 rows of hinges.
- Patented roller-change hinge design.
- Bottom seal design features easily replaceable seal.
- 2 cable balancer with independent spring for each cable. Springs treated with rust preventative.
- Cam-type lock.
- All door hardware E-COATED. (Automotive quality corrosion protection).
- Heavy duty, 2 inch, 13 gauge track.