Quality, price, and interchangeable parts make this door a special buy.
Built to work better and last longer, the Whiting GENERAL PURPOSE Dry Freight Roll-Up Door has parts that are interchangeable with most standard general purpose doors used by the industry. All parts are manufactured to Whiting standards of quality.
- Premium grade 7 ply, 3/4" panels, manufactured with a medium density overlay (MDO), laminated to smooth hardwood outer veneers of Transportation Core plywood, all designed for optimum strength and appearance.
- 1" track and rollers.
- Tongue and groove type joint.
- Cam-type lock.
- 2 Cable, single spring balancer.
- 4 rows of hinges.
- Coated steel or stainless steel rivets.
- All door hardware E-COATED. (Automotive quality corrosion protection).
- Prime painted at factory.