Whiting PREMIUM Quality roll-up with an aluminum cover.
Prepainted aluminum facings laminated or bonded to both sides of our standard Premium Quality roll-up door dramatically enhances the door's strength and appearance. This superior panel option is designed and built by Whiting in our own plants with heavy-duty components manufactured with the finest quality materials; our LAMINATED PREMIUM QUALITY roll-up Door is the finest quality dry freight roll-up doors on the market. Parts designed for quick and easy replacement save downtime so Whiting doors cost less to own. With Whiting doors you get World Class Quality... Made in the U.S.A.
- Premium grade 7 ply, ¾" panels , manufactured prepainted aluminum sheets laminated to both interior and and exterior surfaces. Panel joints are also wrapped and protected by durable aluminum covering.
- 2" track and rollers for durability.
- Tongue and groove joint.
- 2 cable balancer with independent spring for each cable. Springs treated with rust preventative.
- 4 rows of hinges.
- Patented roller-change hinge design.
- Rigid Bottom U-channel with replaceable seal.
- Coated steel or stainless steel rivets.
- All door hardware E-COATED. (Automotive quality corrosion protection).
- Prime painted at factory.