Whiting Door Manufacturing Corp. is always looking for great people to contribute to the growth of our team. We are a progressive company with a dynamic management team. We offer a competitive salary along with a generous benefit package.
If you are interested in a growth opportunity with an industry leader, please apply in person at our corporate headquarters, located at: 113 Cedar Street, Akron, NY 14001. To forward a resume, please email email@example.com.
Here are our current openings:
Assembly - 1st and 2nd shift full time positions available. Production assembly to incude the use of a tape measure and various power tools to assemble truck doors. GED/high school diploma, $18.59/hr to start.
Buyer/Planner - this position is responsible for all purchasing, expediting, and planningactivities for assigned commodities.
- Review requistions received; MRP and inventory and determine materials needed.
- Source and comparative price all materials for assigned commodity responsibilities.
- Secures and analyzes quotes, negotiates prices and terms with suppliers.
- Purchase all materials for assigned commodities.
- Initiates purchase orders and bid requests.
- Responsible for the timely planning, scheduling of receipt and inventory control of products and services.
- Coordinates the planning of recent schedules and inventory control parameters for assigned products and services.
- Processes material to be returned to the vendor.
- 3+ years of purchasing experience required.
- Associates Degree required, Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- MRP experience preferred.
- Proficient in MS Excel and Word.