The Next Level of Truck Security.
Whiting SecureSHIELD™ features patent pending technology that works with any premium door system to limit access to your locking device. Manufactured from case hardened steel, SecureSHIELD™ protects your lock handle and padlock from break-in attempts.
This cost-effective system is an excellent solution for rail, highway and inner city applications – anywhere you want save your fleet from unauthorized access and cargo loss.
- Steel shell blocks intruders from prying or cutting padlocks
- "Captive" keeper system prevents loss of padlocks during operation
- Works with most roll-up door systems
- Simple, cost-effective way to increase security
- E-coated to prevent rust and corrosion
- Easily installed on standard Whiting doors
- Fully assembled
- Field retrofit or new equipment
- Premium Door System: 8100-12
- General Purpose Door System: 8100-13
- Lock assembly and keepers can be purchased separately
- Fastening hardware not included
Questions? Call Whiting for more information.